Tomorrow is the big day...

Alexis C.
on 1/12/04 4:52 am - Puyallup, WA
Well I am getting ready to pack and get things organized. I think everything is in order. I looked up things to take to the hospital so I don't take too much. Please pray for my hubby as he has a bad cold now that I got rid of mine. Well I will post my last tonight before bed. My surgery is 7:30 so I will be up early. God Bless.
Carla A.
on 1/12/04 5:45 am - Burlington, WA
Alexis... Your time has finally arrived. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new you and I know you are going thru all kinds of emotions. Now that I am one month post-op the hardest thing I can say I dealt with was learning to know when I was full before I actually felt full. And I am glad to finally be past that 4 weeks of clear liquids! Hope your hubby is feeling better soon! Take care! Carla
Alexis C.
on 1/12/04 6:15 am - Puyallup, WA
Thanks a bunch Carla! I will try to remember the advice.
catly
on 1/12/04 8:38 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Good luck with your surgery! We are pulling for you! LM
Carol C.
on 1/12/04 9:22 pm - Bothell, WA
Alexis, Here's a big hug.....everything will go wonderful for you. You are now going to embark on a new and healthy life.. Bless you... Keep us informed on how you are doing. Big Hugs, Carol
K J.
on 1/13/04 6:30 am - Kent, WA
Good luck on your grand opening. We will be thinking about you. Kristina
Carol K.
on 1/15/04 8:01 am - Lynnwood, WA
Alexis... sorry I didn't get to post earlier. By the time you read this, you will be home recouperating! It will be difficult. But if I can get through it, you can, too. Just remember it will take a while for things to "settle down" and start acting right! I guess it is something we all experience in our own way. You take care and that hubby better, too, because he'll have lots of vacuuming and clothes washing to do in his near future! ~Carol~
Most Active