Washington Message Board

Carol C.
on 1/11/04 9:59 pm - Bothell, WA
Hello My Darlings, I am so happy to see that there is a WLS message board here in Washington. It is nice to know that there are people close to you that have had the same experience. If anyone has any questions for me, don't hesitate to email me. I had my RNY surgery on 11/7 and am down 35 pounds. Of coarse I wi**** were more. But slow is good everyone says.... I look forward to hearing from you all. Big Hugs Carol
K J.
on 1/13/04 11:01 am - Kent, WA
Congradulations on your loss! I will be having surgery next month and cannot wait. Take care Hugs Kristina
Jackie H.
on 1/17/04 11:28 am - vancouver, wa
CONGRATS!! I am just starting to talk to my dr. about wls and I am hoping to have su soon.
Dee G.
on 1/22/04 8:03 am - Bremerton, wa
Hi Carol, Way to go!! I am pleased the weight loss is yours. I had my surgery in september and am down 58 pounds!! IT is wonderful!! I cannot tell you how fun it is ot have people notice..and to not have to shop in the Fat Lady's Store anymore!! My daughter gave me some of her clothes she could no longer wear because of her diet. I had them tailored...and now I may have to do it again. I am absolutely delighted. I travel a lot and I am ever so grateful that I don't "bleed" body over into the seat next to me anymore. Yahooey!! Like you, I appreciate the Wshington Message Board. I still think we are new...and learning!! I had my surgery through the Renton WISH center. THey were and are terrific. Aren't we lucky? I feel like a new me....the one I"ve wanted to be for a long, long time!! The best, Dee
Most Active