Getting ready to go...

Carol K.
on 1/4/04 8:41 am - Lynnwood, WA
Trying to tie up all the loose ends before heading for Federal Way. My surgery is Tuesday. But for all you Puget Sounders, I'm sure you are aware of the storm watch for Monday night. They say the system is about as strong as the one in '96... when we got over a foot of snow! So... we're keeping an eye out for the weather forecast and if it seems too dicey to take a chance, we'll go tomorrow night after work and stay in a motel overnight. Hubby put the snow tires on today and we lived a long time in eastern Washington, so we are use to snow and ice. It's the other guy you have to watch out for! Plus I don't need any delays. I'll post one more time tomorrow then I guess I'll see ya from the "other side!" ~Carol~
catly
on 1/4/04 9:12 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Carol, Good luck with your surgery! We're with you! Let us know how it all goes for you. LM
Carol K.
on 1/5/04 4:50 am - Lynnwood, WA
Thanks, Loren. I will get back online as soon as I can. Probably won't get home until Thursday or Friday. ~Carol~
Janet J.
on 1/5/04 3:49 am - Bothell, Wa
Carol; Good luck tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed about our weather Hope it's all a lot of talk and will pass us by. Sounds like you have a good plan just in case. I'll keep you in my thoughts. I have my pre-op tomorrow in Bellevue, so I'm hoping for good weather too. Hope all turns out well for you Janet
Carol K.
on 1/5/04 4:56 am - Lynnwood, WA
Thanks, Janet! We've decided to keep ahead of the weather. So we are leaving tonight after work and we'll stay in a motel in Federal Way. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Dr. Oh doesn't have any hang-ups getting to work!! I hope you do not have any problems getting to your pre-op. Soon we'll both be losers! ~Carol~
K J.
on 1/5/04 6:34 am - Kent, WA
Good Luck, you are in our thoughts. Hopefully the snow will hold off until you are safely in Federal way. Take care Kristina
Susan F.
on 1/5/04 12:08 pm - WA
Hi Carol. I will be thinking about you tomorrow. My surgery is the day after. I hope that this big snow storm prediction doesn't get in our way! You take care now, Susan Frank
catly
on 1/6/04 12:59 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Susan, Hope your surgery and recovery all go well! We're thinking of you! LM temporary email address: [email protected] domain renewing
Michael B.
on 1/5/04 1:32 pm - Lacey, WA
Good luck to you and my best wishes. How you have a easy and rewarding reovery
Vickie D.
on 1/5/04 5:18 pm - Kent, WA
Hiya Carol! I'm in Kent, so we have NO snow as of yet.. but it may be here early in the morning hours approx. 4am probably! I'll be thinking of you! I was just there in November, and it was pretty warm. Not overly warm, but comfortable warm. It seems like so long ago for mine, but I'm going into SWLC tomorrow myself for my eight week post op check up. Wow... just think, as you are going in, I'm getting checked. I'll definately think of all of you who are on their way to the losing side! It's worth it to me! HUGS and PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!! Carol, you go girl!!!! Vickie
Most Active