Not scared or worried

Alexis C.
on 1/3/04 9:58 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi all, Well I am feeling a lot better than the last time I posted. I still have a ways to go but am on the mend. Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts. I have been reading some of the posts and I have to say that with only about a week left before my surgery, I am not scared or worried. I don't know but I feel that this is my new lease on living longer. The scarey thought for me is the thought of dying early and not having enough time to be with my husband, daughter and 10 month old grandchild. I want to experience some of the things that I have never been able to do before. I want to be happy about the way I look and feel. So I guess I am doing this for all the right reasons and not the wrong ones. Maybe that is why I am not scared. God will protect me and keep me safe. Well wish me luck on the Dr. visit tom. Have a great day and be brave...
K J.
on 1/4/04 12:15 am - Kent, WA
That is the spirit, God will watch over you and everything will work out. Good luck next week, keep the positive attitude. Kristina
Carol K.
on 1/4/04 6:09 am - Lynnwood, WA
Alexis.... I feel exactly the same way. We are going to be so happy to have this new lease on life. I told my 5 year old grandson that pretty soon I was going to race him, and I was going to win! He looked at me like I was from a different planet! haha! My biggest fear right now is this silly snow storm that's suppose to hit Monday night. Any other time I'd be thrilled to have the snow... but... I have to be at St. Francis at noon on Tuesday and it is a two hour drive during good weather. Hubby (bless his heart!) is out in this bitter cold putting snow tires on the car now. We may just avoid the problem and go down to Federal Way Monday after work and stay in a motel. Hate to think of losing that last night's sleep in my own bed... but the peace of mind might be worth it. Keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mine! ~Carol~
Mike W.
on 1/5/04 1:55 am - Marysville, Wa
Hi Carol I think you would be less nervous knowing you don't have to worry about roads. hope all goes well!!
Carol K.
on 1/5/04 4:59 am - Lynnwood, WA
Mike... you are SO right. We have reservations at a motel and will be leaving after work tonight. Thanks for your good wishes! ~Carol~
Most Active