I have a date

K J.
on 12/31/03 12:29 am - Kent, WA
Well I made my surgery date yesterday for Feb 12, 2004. I am excited but scared as all get out. I will be paying cash as my insurance has a written exclusion, I will continue to fight them, but don't want to continue to put my life on hold. I know this is going to put a strain on our marriage, but we will get thru it. I love reading everyone's posts they are so uplifting.
Carol K.
on 12/31/03 7:02 am - Lynnwood, WA
Kristina... Good to have you aboard! Just keep concentrating on the positive things that will come out of all of this. Make a list and read it every day. Also allow your husband to read it. Make him aware of how very important this is to you living your life fully and with integrity. So many of us live limited lives. We do what we can and what we feel society will let us do. We aren't living up to our full potential. We need to find out just what kind of "stuff" we are made of. We will find strengths we never knew we had. But we also will face weaknesses that we never wanted to face. This is OK! If we come face to face with these parts of ourselves, we can finally say to the world... "who you see is who I am." God bless you in your journey. It only begins with the surgery. ~Carol~
Gail C.
on 1/2/04 10:20 am - battleground, wa
Kristina, You are a brave soul! I think it is wonderful that you are going ahead and doing the surgery instead of fighting with your ins. Unfortunately this is going to save them more money by you getting healthy. I think I would get my money's worth and go in just for a hang nail! As you can tell I am down on Ins.company's, mine just denied me. God Bless you on this new journey and take care of the sniffles! Fondly Gail
K J.
on 1/2/04 12:06 pm - Kent, WA
Hi Gail Thanks for your positive comments! Don't worry the insurance will be paying one way or another They are so frustrating but it is so in black and white for me with the written exclusion. I am sorry about your denial, keep fighting, we were born fighters! Take care and good luck on your journey. Kristina
Most Active