Have Ok from Insurance

Lavisa C.
on 12/30/03 12:00 am - FPO, AP
I have Tricare Prime for Insurance,I've been told they will cover the surgery. I just am trying to get the Dr. here to okay. My problem is that our family is stationed on Okinawa Japan. I am trying to find a Dr. that will work with me, even though I'm all the way over here. I can take hops back and forth and do follow ups that way too. If you know anything please let me know thank you. Visa
Lisette R.
on 12/30/03 4:27 am - Fairbanks, AK
Hi Visa, My name is Lisette, I to had the problem with finding a dr. I live in Alaska and there were no doctors up here to do the surgery. I choose Dr. Oh because several people in Fairbanks had their surgery done by him. I was worried about the fact that I was up here and he was down there. I had all my test done here at the local hospital and they sent him the results. All I have to do now is my ekg when i go for my pre-op on Jan 16. I do believe there are a lot more out there that will accomdate you since you are outside the area. Good luck
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/03 10:00 am - Olympia, WA
Hi, Dr Oh has a website, it's www.ohtobethin.com He has a lot of info there. Plus numbers to call.
Lavisa C.
on 12/31/03 2:42 pm - FPO, AP
Thank you for the information I will look it up. Which procedure did you have done?
Most Active