Last Visit with Dr. Oh and then Pre-Op

Alexis C.
on 12/29/03 4:00 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi all, I will be meeting with Dr. Oh on Jan 5th and going to Pre-Op Jan. 6th. Please pray for me to get well before this because I came down with a bad cold during Christmas and still have it. My PCP can't do anything since its a viral infection. I don't think they will allow me to have the surgery with a cold. I started on a mostly all liquid diet today to shed some lbs. as well and I am finding it hard. Also looking for an angel to help me through all of this if possible. Well good luck to all of you who are having surgery soon. God Bless.
dthegreat
on 12/29/03 10:54 pm - Federal Way, WA
Good luck to you and keep us posted! Deanne
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/03 10:03 am - Olympia, WA
Wonderful news, you are almost there. It's still a few days away, I'm sure you'll be feeling much better by your appointment with Dr. Oh. You should be well past the bad phase of your cold. Just don't sniffle when you go into Dr.'s office I have my 9 month appointment Dr Oh on Monday too, might run into you then.
Carol K.
on 12/30/03 2:28 pm - Lynnwood, WA
It won't be long now, Alexis. I had my last appt. with Dr. Oh and my pre-op yesterday. He put me on a high protein/low carb diet for the next few days. As for the cold.... push the fluids!! Drink at least 64 oz. of water a day. The nurse that did my pre-op said that if I caught the sniffles, to come on in for surgery anyway. BUT, if I get a real doozie or the flu... they'll reschedule. I've been avoiding my grandkids because of their runny noses! They are SO eager to share germs with me! Everyone was really nice and made me feel at ease. Try not to stress as that will just cause your cold to hold on. It will all work out EXACTLY how it is suppose to for your own good. I will pray for you. ~Carol~
Jack P.
on 2/18/04 7:24 am - Bellevue, WA
Hi Alexis, I'm considering havng Dr. Oh do my surgery. My ins pays only for a open RNY of 100 cm, so that's what I get! How has your experience been with Dr. Oh? Any info you can give me would be helpful. thanks! Jack Pollard
Most Active