Requesting input on NW Weight Loss Surgical Center

Bobbi H.
on 12/28/03 9:51 am - Leavenworth, WA
After some research, I'm planning on calling NW Wt. Loss Center for an appt. with Dr. Brad Watkins. Any input on him or his partner, Dr. Kevin Montgomery would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Margie M.
on 12/29/03 4:10 am - Everett, WA
Dear Bobbi, I met with Dr Watkins.....who was WONDERFUL!!!!! He really cares about us and wants to help....did you know that his speciality is Gastric Banding???? He will do RNY's but he prefers the latter.... I chose not to go with him only because of that fact. He had not done to many RNY's...I think that if you only need to loose about 30% of your weight to look and feel great, he would be perfect to help you.... If you are looking for a wonderful surgeon to have an RNY gastric Bypass with then I suggest Dr James Weber. He has been doing this surgery for over 16 years.....he has done over 2100 of them. His death rate is only 0.2% when the National Average is 3.0%....I don't mean to scare you...but, I think it is important to check all the facts when you have any kind of surgery. His number is listed in the Directory on the ObesityHelp site. Just know that I wish you the best of luck and you are not alone! Sincerely, Margie Miller [email protected]
Most Active