Thanks for all your kind support!!

Carla A.
on 12/18/03 10:10 am - Burlington, WA
Hi Gang!! I am on the mend and am almost back to my old onery self. I want to thank everyone who found a few moments to send me your thoughts and prayers while I was having my surgery last week. It has been an interesting weeks worth of recovery. Pain with the Lap RNY is almost nile as long as you take the pain meds. And at worst was only a dull pain. I find the thought of living on clear liquids for the next 3 weeks (added to the 2 I have already endured) to be the hardest obstacle. There's not really much of a variety to change from day to day. However, I know it will pass with patience, patience, patience!! I want to wish everyone health, happiness and prosperity in the coming year to those that are well on their journeys,those that will soon have their born again days in the near future and I hope for strength and patience for those that find obstacles in their path. Happy Holidays to all!! ~~Carla
K J.
on 12/18/03 12:36 pm - Kent, WA
Glad to hear you are doing okay, take care Happy Holidays Kristina
Carol K.
on 12/22/03 4:10 am - Lynnwood, WA
So glad you are almost back to your old onery self!!!! Hearing of your success with the lap almost makes me want to change my plans for open! But.... guess it might just take me a day or two extra to renew MY onery self!! ~Carol~..... 14 days and a wake-up!
Most Active