How are you doing, Carla?

Carol K.
on 12/16/03 2:56 pm - Lynnwood, WA
You've been in my thoughts and was wondering how things went?? Feeling better each day, I'm sure. Let us know how things are on the "other side!" ~Carol~
Carla A.
on 12/18/03 9:48 am - Burlington, WA
Hi Carol!! I have survived and am now on my way to the svelt me!! Recovery has been slow but steady. Got weighed while in the hospital and had gained 8 lbs from all the fluids. Then lost a total of 18 lbs as of yesterday whi*****luded the lose of the fluids. My biggest problem was they had stuck a needle thru a muscle inside my left elbow which left my left hand totally numb for several days. I still have alittle numbness but, I know it will come back completely soon enough. Now my biggest hurdle is to make it past these next 3 weeks of clear liquids. I think once I get past that I will be feeling like a normal person again. Dr Oh has been so wonderfully supportive. I have obediently followed all his directions and think I might even be earning a star for my forehead cuz I have been such a good girl!! I have been able to do some simple chores around the house but, find I still get alittle woozy as Dr Oh wouldn't let me take my proteins and vitamins until after my appt yesterday. Hopefully now, I won't feel so weak when trying to move around. I am so glad I am now a loser and can hardly wait to see the lbs fall off!! Wooo Hoooo!! ~~Carla
Carol K.
on 12/22/03 9:26 am - Lynnwood, WA
Carla, you deserve a gold ***star****! You have made Dr. Oh happy. And when Dr. Oh is happy, that's a GOOD thing! I hope the numbness wears off soon and you are able to move around a little more. Take this opportunity to let the chores wait! Walking around is okay... even encouraged... but nix the vacuum! I know that will break your heart.. hehe! So which protein are you doing? I really like the Nectars, so will be doing those plus ProPlete Gold Double Chocolate. Here's to your continued weight loss and having your strength come back 2 fold! ~Carol~
Most Active