Attention: Carla Ayer's Grand Opening... tomorrow!

Carol K.
on 12/8/03 7:52 am - Lynnwood, WA
Carla... you have been so supportive of people on this board! We just wish you the very, very best tomorrow. Soon you will be "re-born," so to speak. It'll be the first day of the rest of your life, and it will be a GOOD THING! Our thoughts will be with you and with Dr. Oh as he and his staff take great care of you! God bless you, Carla! Write when you can to let us know how everything went!! ~Carol~
Carla A.
on 12/8/03 11:38 am - Burlington, WA
WoW!! What a great supprise to open the Wa site one last time before I go and see your message! It really touched my heart and will send me on my way with a big smile on my face!! It such a great feeling to finally get to my date and it even means more when you have others supporting you.. Thanks so much Carol for your thoughtfulness!! Will be back soon!! Yeehaw.. ride em' cowboy! Carla
(deactivated member)
on 12/13/03 11:10 pm - Olympia, WA
Yooohooo Carla Can't wait for an update. Hope all is well, and you are doing the walking thingy, along with sipping on the water bottle. Maybe I'll run into you at Dr. Oh's office sometime. Cindy in Olympia open rny 3/13/03 -130lbs, -92.5 inches
Alexis C.
on 12/9/03 4:40 am - Puyallup, WA
I will be praying for you Carla... remember... walk walk walk....and exercise those lungs. God Bless.
Most Active