Moving to Tacoma

Fran L.
on 12/4/03 9:47 pm - El Dorado, KS
Am writing this for a friend that has had this Roux-en-y... Gastric Bypass. surgery..... and is relocating to Tacoma.. she needs to find a support group Please.. do you have any in the area?? Where is the nearest one please?? Appreciate any help you can give... thank you so much.. Hugs, Fran
latzylove
on 12/5/03 8:22 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi Fran, There are two great support groups that meet in Tacoma on the first and third Tuesday of the month at 6:45pm. They meet at St Joe's hospital in the cafeteria on the far right side. They are soooo supportive. Have your friend e-mail me and I would be glad to talk to her and give her a ride if she wants. I usually go to the one on the first Tuesday of the month. Take care Latzy Bliss
Fran L.
on 12/6/03 4:10 am - El Dorado, KS
Latzybliss.. thank you so much for taking the time to answer this... yes, I passed this info on to her and she will e-mail you very very soon.. She is so excited and such a wonderful person, we will all miss her here in Kansas but know you will feel blessed knowing her too. ... Thank you again, Fran
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/03 10:23 am - Olympia, WA
Here are several others: SUPPORT GROUPS WLS SUCCESS / RNY Meets the last Sunday of each month - 2-4pm www.wlssuccess.com Email: [email protected] Kristiina - 253-638-9WLS Directions WLS SUCCESS / LapBanders Meets the first Sunday of each month - 2-4pm www.wlssuccess.com Email: Leader, Julie W. Directions VitaLady 2nd Tuesday & following Wednesday, 7:ish PM www.vitalady.com Email: [email protected] Michelle - 253-848-5118 King County WLS 2nd Wednesday of each month Email [email protected] Di 253-839-7749 or Lynne at 253-941-1579
Most Active