Help I have severe asthma attacks trying to excersice and 289lbs,my insurance will not cover...

Annette W.
on 11/18/03 5:21 pm - Federal Way, wa
Hi,I don't know who else I can talk to but, I live in Federal Way Washington. I have severe asthma weighing at 289lbs. I try to excersise but my asthma starts to kick in. I have to use 2 inhalers, 1(flovent)to open my lungs 2(seravent)a steriod mist to relax my lungs from swelling. So I try to excersice again within 5 -7min. of trying to walk on my tredmill My asthma starts all over again. My insurance is Regence Blue Shield I am a PPO, I called them and they told me that it is not a benifit they offer. I was with Group Health I was denied 3 times prior to switching over to Blue shield. I have so many inhalers. I am having shortness of breath no matter what I do. I don't have much money to self pay. Walter lindstrom mentioned to me that he delt with this insurance company before and he said they are very hard to overturn their decision. Please I am asking anyone that can tell me if there is other ways out there that may work. I am so desperate. If you never had the feeling of having an asthma attack,try breathing through a coffee straw, this is when I have an attack when my lungs expand. Your body then gets really hot and you sweat perfusly.It feels like your heart is beating so hard that it wants to come out of your chest. This is what happens when breathing is difficult especially when your trying to lose the weight. I just found out yesterday after switching over to the new insurance I am now 5.9 borderline diabetic. This is getting much worse. Please help. anyone.
Most Active