On waiting list

Alexis C.
on 11/13/03 4:37 am - Puyallup, WA
Hi all, well I saw the internist and he has given his go ahead for the surgery. I am on a waiting list with Dr. Oh to see if I can have the surgery sometime this year instead of in Jan. when my surgery is actually scheduled. I found out that my ins. coverage is changing to a PPO and that it will cost me about a $1000 more out of pocket than before so I really need to get it before the end of the year. I am patiently waiting to see if there are any cancellations. *If you have your surgery date in Nov. or Dec. and feel like switching with me, my surgery is scheduled for Jan. 13th. I would be glad to switch with you. I am also glad that all of the testing is now over and all I have to do now is wait for the surgery day. I am on the Adkins diet per Dr. Oh and I have lost 13 lbs. so far (been on it for 2 weeks). I am feeling good and thinking positive. Well got to go back to work... break is over. I enjoy reading everyone's comments, thanks. Alexis
Carla A.
on 11/13/03 9:59 am - Burlington, WA
Hi Alexis... I hope that you have success in finding someone to switch with. My surgery is scheduled for 9 Dec but, I have already gotten all my plans worked out... Folks flying in from Anchorage, fill-in personnel at work already lined up, use or lose leave worked out to coincide with the end of the year.... Did you leave word at Dr Oh's office in case there are others that might not use this site to see your delimma? Hang in there....there's still time for something positive to happen. I will pray for ya ~~Carla
Alexis C.
on 11/13/03 8:39 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Carla, No I didn't leave word with Dr. Oh's office, I didn't know I could do that. I will see what happens. I am hoping the holidays will change a few people's minds about having it in Nov. or Dec. and they would rather do it in Jan. instead. Thanks for the prayers, I need all I can get. Good Luck on your surgery. I know you will do well, be strong and have faith. Alexis
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/03 1:13 am - Olympia, WA
Definately contact Sherry in Dr. Oh's office. Let her know your dilemma. She will do everything possible to accomodate you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Most Active