Possible medical chart lost?

por2geegurl
on 10/20/03 3:27 am - Tacoma, WA
Is there anything I can do If there is a possible chance that the records office lost my charts from 1999, they moved from the office I was seen in back then and now located somewhere else..but all charts of that long ago was sent to storage in Seattle..was given the number there and talked to the woman in charge of records, I first called her 3 weeks ago and then I called a few days after that..she said she wasnt able to get out into storage and that she will friday..(2weeks ago) and then I hav'nt heard from her since..well then I called this morning and she said that she wasnt able to find them but she was going to go to the storage agian today and search more...well is there anything that I can say or do to make them try and get them..their my last chance at finding my 1999 5 year weight proof for AETNA..I would have everything except that year and well I'm freaking out now..someone have any advice for me?? TIA! Shauna
Carla A.
on 10/20/03 9:27 am - Burlington, WA
Shauna... is there a possibility that your Dr can transcribe a statement verifying that you have done the weight thing? Call the insurance company and tell them the situation and ask if they will accept a certified letter from your PCP. Good luck on your journey! ~~Carla
Most Active