After fighting long and h...

Victoria T.
on 10/9/03 3:06 pm - Seattle, WA
After fighting long and hard for this very much needed surgery. I come to an obstacle that I just can't ignore. The vitamins and protein drinks that I'm going to need post op I can't afford at this time. My surgery date is scheduled for next thursday the 16th. My husband is out of work and the job market is sooo bad. I know this financial stump we're in is so temporary and my husband just keeps reassuring me that I should not worry and he will take care of everything. I have all the faith in the world in my husband but I know the load is very heavy. I'll be off from work for 1 month to recover, relax and take it easy. And back to work I go. Just releasing some stress. I hope you all don't mind?
Vickie D.
on 10/9/03 5:04 pm - Kent, WA
Have you talked to your doctor's office about this? Maybe they can offer some advice and help? I wish you the best! You are in my thoughts!
Alexis C.
on 10/12/03 12:08 pm - Puyallup, WA
Victoria, I believe if there's a will, there's a way. If you think about it, instead of spending the money on groceries, you will be spending only half for your hubby and the other half for your vitamins and protein. I think that you can get some good deals out there on vitamins. Good Luck with the job situation and the obstacle. Have faith, things will work out. God Bless. Alexis
Carla A.
on 10/12/03 1:09 pm - Burlington, WA
Victoria.... check out this site, its a supplement wholesaler.. Might be some help in saving you money on those needed items.. ~~ Good luck! Carla http://www.supplementwholesaler.com/
Most Active