hello

Brandi S.
on 10/5/03 12:11 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Just thought id check in. 1 month anniversary today. woohoo and down 27lbs. One of the toughest things for me is the exercise, i just dont like it. But i am going tomorrow to either the Ymca or a healthclub so I can star****er aerobics. I love to swim and I feel this would be the best way to get my exercise in. Cant hurt. Well hope you all are well. Brandi
Carla A.
on 10/6/03 12:17 am - Burlington, WA
Hey Brandi.. Congrats on the -27!! Way to go. I too plan on going to the Y to do water aerobics. Keep me posted on whether or not the Y is the way to go. I am like you I hate to do exercises but, I have plans to go to the gym on base where I work.. just haven't figured out if I will do it in the a.m. or p.m. Good luck on the trudging! ~~Carla
Vickie D.
on 10/7/03 3:12 pm - Kent, WA
WTG Brandi!!!!!!! You GO GIRL! I cannot WAIT to be in your shoes....I envy you! I'm not one to LIKE exercise generally speaking EITHER.... but what I do is, make it fun. Thing is, I can't do MUCH with my knees... and swimming is the best way for me too! All this summer we went up to a lake that is at our club we are members of, and I made a point of getting INTO IT once a day, and floating with my foam noodle, and working my legs at least. With fall and winter setting in, indoor pools closed all over King County, I don't have much options unfortunately. But I'm working on finding SOMETHING! Even if I have to sign up for some water walking at Valley Medical Cntr even.. .they have a great pool there! I'm a member of 24 hour fitness too, even though I can't treadmill, or bike, or lift weights with my legs, I'm bound and determined to still lift with my arms and do some tummy crunches on the machines. But the pool is gonna be the best bet! YOU GO!!!!! It's also a great way to meet new friends too! Vickie
Dee G.
on 10/21/03 7:39 pm - Bremerton, wa
Yahoo Brandi!! Glad to hear such a wonderful update. I hate the big "E' word too!! We are walking a lot..at least we did until the deluge!! I swim a lot too but was afraid to do so until the healing process was a bit further along. Doesn't it feel great to lose? I am tickled for you! Dee
Most Active