Support Group in Kitsap County

Lisa D.
on 10/1/03 9:56 am - Kingston, WA
Hi! I had my surgery three weeks ago today. Down 20 lbs. Woohoo! I had my surgery at Virginia Mason in Seattle. They don't have a support group. I'm wondering if anyone knows of one here in Kitsap County. If not, anyone want to form one? Thanks much, Lisa
mohawklio
on 10/5/03 6:41 pm - Port orchard, WA
Hi Lias im Pat. In Live kitsap county but i havnt been sucessful in getting my insurance to pay for the surgery yet
TLLessor
on 10/15/03 5:04 am - Port Orchard, WA
There is a support group in Port Orchard, 3rd Tues of the month (next one is Oct 21) at the Days Inn. Take Sedwick exit, the hotel is behind McDonalds. When you enter the hotel, go to the hallway, turn right and it's the first conference room on the right. There is also one at Jackson Park, which is more military and their surgery is a bit different than the other doctor's in town. I also to to the one in Covington, the last Saturday of the month, which is also where I get my vitamins and protein (which is cheaper than GNC)
kimisin
on 4/27/18 2:09 pm

Congrats! I would love to get involved in a support group but i have not had surgery yet im hoping to get advice on who and where to go as im on medicare and im getting confussed on where they except this insurance ... info on internet is overwhelming me... im hoping that i can get this going asap.

lzbthcldwll
on 3/6/19 9:47 am

Where are you located? I know CHI Franciscan in Tacoma participates... but you have to start with your Primary Care Doc.

HW 377 4/2017
CW 358 1/2019
GW 150

Most Active