Doing better

Brandi S.
on 9/16/03 6:07 am - Mount Vernon, wa
Hi guys. Well after a week in the hospital i am finally out. My diabetes went nuts and I went to icu for a few days. Luckily everything has worked out and im feeling better. Tushy is pretty sore tho, got chafed while in the hospital. Just thought id let you all know. Ill update more soon.
Dee G.
on 9/16/03 7:29 am - Bremerton, wa
Yahooey!! It is so good to hear from you Brandi. Glad you are doing better. We are kind of "in this thing together" you know!!! Continue to take care, heal and let's be losers together!!
Carla A.
on 9/16/03 10:40 am - Burlington, WA
Brandi... so glad to hear that you are doing better. I was alittle worried that you had some difficulties. Thank goodness you are past the worst and on the mend. Call if you need anything!!
omadoula
on 9/16/03 11:27 pm - University Place, WA
Good to hear that you are home and doing better. We were all a little worried when we didn't see or hear anything for so long. Hopefully in time your diabetes will taper off or disappear now that you have done this wonderful thing for your health. Sitting in or splashing yourself with warm water will do wonders for the sore bottom. You don't have to get in the tub, just get a spray bottle and fill it with warm water! Good luck on your jouney. Connie in Tacoma
Vickie D.
on 9/17/03 1:18 am - Kent, WA
I'm new here, but I've been reading! I'm sending you positive vibes and good wishes as well! Take care, and keep us posted when you get the chance. ~*~*~*~POSITIVE VIBES~*~*~*~ ~*~*~*~ GOOD WISHES!!~*~*~*~
keva M.
on 9/17/03 2:31 am - Arlington, WA
Hooray for Brandi! Glad you're doing better. At least your diabetes decided to go nuts while you were still in the hospital and they could take care of you. Better that, than later on at home and a questionable journey to the emergency room! Heal Well!
Most Active