mexico surgry

peggy C.
on 9/3/03 4:22 pm - moses lake, wa
I have a question .................I heard you can get the surgry in mexico for half the price. Does anyone know any thing about this. If you do could you let me know how much and how you go about doing this
Connie B.
on 9/4/03 1:25 am - Tacoma, WA
Dear Peggy, I can let you know that I found a Web site getbanded.com they charge $8500.00 if you go alone. $9800.00 if you take someone with you. It covers all expenses including airfare. I am leaving next Friday Sept. 12th. I am very excited! I have talked to a couple of people that went through this web site and was convinced that it was an okay thing to do. Matt runs this business himself and makes all the arrangements himself I guess I will tell you how it goes once I get back Sunday the 14th. If you are interested go to the Website and check it out. write me back if you have any other questions. By the way I had to talk my husband into this he was not too excited about me going by myself. but I couldn't see having someone there for no reason other than to hold my hand. I am a big girl and can handle this! I got myself into this situation and I am going to get myself back!~ Connie
Christa L.
on 9/10/03 1:47 pm - Lind, WA
Hi Peggy, I, like you, was curious about gastric bypass surgery in Mexico. I found lots of info on it here at obesityhelp.com. I am now scheduled for surgery on Nov. 4, 2003. I am so excited!! The cost is $8500. and that is for the open RNY. I will be flying to San Diego on the 2nd. of November and then taking a taxi to Ensenada, Mexico. My mother, who is an RN, will be going with me. I emailed 5 different people who had it done by Dr. Aguirre, and they all told me nothing but good stuff about him and his staff. So I hope this has helped you some, if you have any questions email me at [email protected]. Good Luck!
CJ C.
on 9/11/03 1:58 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I am two weeks post-op today. I had surgery with Dr. Aguirre in Ensenada Mexico. The cost at the beginning of the year will be $8500. I beleive he is now booking in to February. This is for your hospital, surgeon, and anethesioligist. I was lucky enough to get in before the price went up so my total surgery costs were $6900 and I spent another $1000 on getting there and hotel etc... I am certainly happy to answer any questions you may have if you want to email me.
Most Active