AGB FILL DR NEEDED

amillman
on 8/28/03 5:40 am - Ferndale, WA
My husband had the Lap band done in Mexico last October. He needs a fill but the place in Tacoma he was going to jumped the price up to 350 from 250. Once again charging the fat people of the world for wanting to get to healthy and normal sizes. Anyhow...thats a whole other issue ...is anyone out there going to get fills anywhere? How much?? Where. My husband is a trucker so he can go just about anywhere...especially along I-5 and the northern part of Oregon. Thanks so much! Amy
Carla A.
on 8/31/03 11:52 am - Burlington, WA
Hi Amy.... Can I suggest that you check out this list of bariatric surgeons to the left of this site. You might find one that will do your husband's fill at a reasonable cost. Good luck!
Connie B.
on 9/4/03 4:56 am - Tacoma, WA
I called all the Tacoma Dr.'s and the only one that takes patients from other surgeons is Dr. Fox's office. They are the ones that charge 350.00 for the intial visit and first fill I don't think that they charge that much after that for the fills. Not totally positive about it though. I just know I wanted to make sure I had a Dr. I could go to once I got back from Mexico. Connie B.
Most Active