Well I made it through my...

Brandi S.
on 8/21/03 2:26 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Well I made it through my perop appt. And I got to meet Annie. It was a long day because the Dr had to go to the hospital a couple times. But all is well and im set for the 5th of sept. I cant believe its almost here. Well just wanted to let you all know. Brandi
Annie O.
on 8/21/03 2:58 pm - Anacortes, WA
Hey Brandi! It was GREAT to meet you today at the WISH Center! I wished we had more time to talk though. It's nice to be DONE with the stinking food and exercise logs! I must say, I am NOT looking forward to the magnesium 'stuff' you drink to clean you out! Sounds icky and painful! Also not looking forward to getting the daily heparin shots. ouch! Other than those 'anxieties' I'm good to go! Let's get this thing done, right?!!! Annie
Hilda R.
on 8/21/03 4:58 pm - Bucoda, WA
Hey Ladies, Keep focused, roll with the emotions, and dream of "ittsy Bittsy Tenny Wenny Yellow Poke-a-dot Bikinis" Good Luck to you, I reach the other side on Aug. 25th. Wish me luck....
Amanda P.
on 8/22/03 5:15 am - Wa
Hey CONGRATS Brandi and Annie!!! Hilda yours is just around the corner to!! Im unfortunatly still in "insurance hell" starting my 4mo of this 6mo diet crap. So Im hoping to have at least a date in about 4mo. THEN I will finally be able to join you all. My thoughts and prayers go out to you 3 for a smooth surgery and quick recovery. Take care ladies.****Amanda
Sasha A.
on 8/22/03 6:13 am - Buckley, WA
I am so excited for you! Sept. 5th is almost here. Focus on the positive and all of the wonderful changes that are ahead of you. Hope to meet you and everyone else here at one of the Wish Center meetings in the future. Take Care!
Most Active