Looking for a support group in mount vernon or bellingham

Brandi S.
on 7/31/03 3:37 pm - Mount Vernon, wa
Does anyone know of a support group in my area. Or how I can find one. Thanks all. Brandi
Beverly M.
on 7/31/03 11:57 pm - Camano Island, WA
Brandi, There is a support group who meets in Stanwood the first Wednesday of each month at the Stanwood Library, 7 pm. The meeting room is in the very back of the library and has outside access so we don't have to parade through the library itself. This group is a mix of folks from VGBers to Distal RNYers, some investigating WLS and some who are years out. The group is sponsored by Dr. Fox's office and we get handouts covering the topics of that month's meeting. Since I am not a Dr. Fox patient, some of it I let slide right out my other ear. I plan on attending next weeks meeting, let me know if you will also and I will look for you. Bev on Camano LAP RNY 5-20-02 Dr. Bock 361.5/181/175ish
Annie O.
on 8/3/03 2:55 pm - Anacortes, WA
Hi ya Brandi I'm looking into starting a support group in Anacortes. I don't think I'll have it in place for a few more weeks though. I would love to go to the one in Stanwood with you but I can't make it this month. I did attend one in Oak Harbor. Almost all the people at that one used one particular doc. Wow... we are already in August! One more month to go!!! woo hoo! Annie OBrien
Carla A.
on 8/12/03 10:14 am - Burlington, WA
I would be interested in a local support group as well. I am just now at the beginning of my WLS journey. So, am still finding my way.
Most Active