Has anyone heard of this doctor???

Darcy
on 7/8/03 7:40 am - Washington State
Hey all! First I would like to say thank you for reading this and for the help that you are going to give me Has anyone heard of Dr. Morris Johnson? He is at Skagit Valley Medical Center in Mount Vernon. I've tried everything that I know to do to see if there is anything about him on this website...Any suggestions? If so I'd be greatful to know what you know about him, his staff, anything else you think I should know, and where you got your information from. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
Annie O.
on 7/8/03 8:05 pm - Anacortes, WA
Hi There I used to work at Skagit Valley Medical Center (Assist. to the CEO). Dr. Morris Johnson is a great guy. He and his brother are both docs at SVMC. His father was the founder of the center - also a doc. I've never had him in a patient/doctor relationship so I can't tell you anything from that perspective. I do know that out of all the complaints I handled there, none had anything to do with him. He is well established in the community and is apparently a very busy doctor. Would you be seeing him for bariatric surgery? I would be surprised if you did. I wasn't aware of any of the doc's at SVMC who had any training in that field. Hope this helps, Annie
Most Active