Got a date for surgery

Alexis C.
on 7/3/03 12:15 pm - Puyallup, WA
August 11th I go in for my exam, pre-op is August 21st and surgery is August 26th.
Hilda R.
on 7/3/03 12:21 pm - Bucoda, WA
Congratulations Alexis!!! I bet you're tickled. Good luck with everything and keep us posted. Where are you having it done?
omadoula
on 7/3/03 12:34 pm - University Place, WA
YAY!!! I'm sorry you have had such a hard time with Dr Rifenbery's office. There is NO excuse for bad service, especially when you are waiting on a life saving surgery. St. Jo is taking over all of those duties you mentioned, which will make the process so much smoother for everyone. I'm glad you put your picture up, I do recognize you from support group. Do you need a surgery buddy? I will be happy to come and "hold the space" for you during your journey. August 5 will be the support group before your surgery, so let's be sure and get together then. My surgery was June 17, came home on the 18th & back to work on the 23rd. I feel great, and have lost 25 pounds. I'm certain that your surgery will be just as smooth and successful. Keep the faith!
Alexis C.
on 7/3/03 1:12 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi Connie, Yes that would be great if you could be my buddy. I seem to need all the help I can get at this point. I am not sure what the deal was.... all I know is someone is lying about the whole documentation mess. I seem to believe the ins. if that ain't a hoot. The rep (Bill) was so supportive and helpful, without him I would have been denied for not having any of the required documentation. He was a big help and encouragement... esp. when he said don't worry, "we" will get through the approval process to get you approved. Anyways, yes I will be at the next meeting. I couldn't make the first one at St. Joe's did you go? I am glad you emailed me back. Thanks a bunch.
Tammy _.
on 7/7/03 11:42 am - Puyallup, WA
Congratulations Alexis!!! I am so happy for you. Who is your surgeon? Will the surgery be at St. Joe's? I will keep you in my prayers! I hope to have my surgery sometime soon, too. Tammy
Most Active