OMG surgery is on Monday

Mechegirl67
on 6/20/03 4:46 pm - Salkum, WA
Hello everyone in the greater Washington state. Well I am going to be having my surgery on the 23 June. I am having my surgery at Madigan hospital in Tacoma. I am a navy wife. I have alot of support from my family and friends. I also have a wonderful angel by my side also. That is Miss Patti Adams!!!! thanks for all of the support and caring. I cant wait to be on the losing side yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Amanda P.
on 6/20/03 7:05 pm - Wa
Things that make ya go HMMMMM!!! You'll be having surgery, and I"ll be having a sleep study at (ST. Claire In lakewood) on the same day. I'll try to wheel my wired up ass on my gurney(sp?) to madigan to pay you a visit!! BUT... In case they catch and comitt me, and I dont make it!!!... My thoughts and prayers go out to you for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery. Keep us all posted. Warmest wishes*****Amanda
Hilda R.
on 6/20/03 7:25 pm - Bucoda, WA
I'm so happy for you Michaelle, 3 more days and a wake-up and you'll be on the losing side, My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted on how it goes, O.K.?
omadoula
on 6/21/03 6:27 pm - University Place, WA
Good Luck on Monday, Michaelle! Your positive attitude will guarantee that you sail right through this. What a sweetheart Patti is for staying by your side and "holding the space" for you while you are in surgery. Just knowing she is there will make a world of difference.
Most Active