New Here, First Meeting w/ Doc

Anne W.
on 6/18/03 10:11 am - Vashon, WA
I am going to my first meeting w/ Dr. Simonowitz today. I have been waiting for months! I am very nervous. I am trying to get it covered by DSHS. I hope everything goes smoothly! I have soooooo much weight to loose. I would love advice and support. Thanks, Anne
bethybb
on 6/18/03 7:24 pm - Roanoke, VA
Hi Anne. My friend used Dr. S and is 100% happy. Guess he does this and has for many, many years. In our town the docs pretty much all refer to him. I think you'll be in great hands!
Amanda P.
on 6/18/03 7:45 pm - Wa
Hello Anne, Welcome to the board. Obesityhelp is (in my opinion) the best site to get any help or info you need. The main message board is where you'll get the most info from. On the state board there is only a small amount of people that seem willing to lend a hand and show their support. I wish you well on getting your approval. I don't know how DSHS works, so I don't have any advice to offer with that. Although my surgen isn't Dr Simonowitz, I have heard some good things about him, infact he was one of the surgens I was looking into but he was to far north for me to travel. Take care, if you have any questions or just need to talk, feel free [email protected] Warmest wishes****Amanda
Jean W.
on 7/2/03 3:07 pm
Anne, You might want to check out Dr. Watkins a t Evergreen too. He got me in and surgery was scheduled 3 weeks after my consult.!! His phone no. is 425-899-4610 Good luck- this is making me a new person-I know it will for you too!!
Most Active