Six Days Away!

Jean W.
on 6/3/03 5:52 pm
Hi, Washingtonians!! I am a mere six days from my surgery. Iam of course nervous and wondering if this will actually work for me. I would love to chat to anyone , especially in the Eastside of Puget Sound region!!! Have a sunny day!!!!!! Jean
Patti A.
on 6/4/03 6:50 am - Lacey, WA
the six days will fly by ... wish you the best
Carolyn C.
on 6/4/03 8:28 am
Hi Jean, Good luck on your up coming surgery. I am envious.. I have to wait until my insurance is effective on 7/1, then the battle starts.. Here's wishing you a fast recovering .. I am from the Bothell area.. Let is know how you are doing when it is over.. Blessings Carol
Amanda P.
on 6/4/03 8:32 am - Wa
A big CONGRATS. to ya Jean!!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery. Keep us posted. warmest wishes. ****Amanda
Hilda R.
on 6/4/03 6:37 pm - Bucoda, WA
WOW, you're almost on the other side, Congrats to you....I'll be praying for you. I was wondering, which procedure are you having and where? My pre-op is scheduled for July 16th through the Wish Center. RNY - lap. Take Care, and keep us posted......Hilda
Annie O.
on 6/4/03 7:07 pm - Anacortes, WA
Oh Good for you Jean! Soon you will be on the 'other side' giving all of us some advice and encouragement! Good luck to you and keep us posted, k? Annie
Most Active