Wish Center Participants

Hilda R.
on 5/13/03 7:31 pm - Bucoda, WA
Is there anyone who has been through the Wish Center in Wa. I realize it is new to the area, however they began surgeries in March 03, and I have yet to see anyone post here concerning there experience.
partygirl1
on 5/17/03 7:47 am - seattle, WA
I am a WISH Center patient. I had my consult on April 24th, and am waiting insurance approval right now. If I get approved I will hopefully be having surgery late June, or early July. I feel confident in their abilities, seem professional and the other bios I have read from their Il and AZ patients seemed very positive. I wish they were part of my insurance company network because it looks like I will have to pay a lot of money out of pocket. In the end though I am sure it will be worth it.
Annette W.
on 12/15/03 4:27 pm - Federal Way, wa
Hi, I am curious who your insurance company is? What insurace does the wish center take? What does it cost to get the surgery done? Did you have to put a down payment? My insurance is Regence Blue sheild, the wont cover bariatric surgery. So I am now looking for an isurance compnay that i can buy for now to cover my surgery. Keep me posted. Thank you , Annette
bjrfromwa
on 5/22/03 9:33 am - tenino, wa
what time on the 27th?? is there a charge?? do you have to be "hooked up with" the WISH ctr. to attend?? thanks
Brandi S.
on 5/25/03 7:52 am - Mount Vernon, wa
I had my first visit in april, now just waiting for insurance to respond. I am a little nervous about coming up with the downpayment if ins does approve. Did anyone with bad credit get approved for financing? That is a major obstacle but I hope things work out. And good luck to everyone!! Brandi
Annie O.
on 6/4/03 7:17 pm - Anacortes, WA
Does anyone who uses the WISH Center know if the doc's there use an Ng tube with surgery? Also, do you know if they have their patients wear the binders? Annie
Most Active