Pre Op advice

free4l1fe
on 4/7/12 2:45 pm, edited 4/7/12 2:46 pm - University Place, WA
REALIZE Band on 03/27/12
 physically, a ton better. Just a bit tender at my port site. I'm still trying really hard to get all my protien in. I'm pretty sick of the shakes. I'm sure once I start to eat real food, the shakes won't suck as bad.

But enough of my whining :)......How are you doing? 4 more days!!! Are you getting excited?
RehabRN
on 4/7/12 3:27 pm - WA
VSG on 04/11/12
 Excited yes! Frustrated with clear liquids and shakes as well. Yuck!!  Of course I just gotta keep plugging along. How was your post op experience? Does the doc come by? I heard there are 15 surgery on my date!!  
free4l1fe
on 4/7/12 3:38 pm - University Place, WA
REALIZE Band on 03/27/12
 Holy Moly...15 surgeries on your day? He is a busy busy man. Yes, he came by once and checked my stomach and asked how I was doing, and told me to stay the night.  My overall experiance was really great. Eveyone was so nice and accomidating. I was really impressed actually. It's so good to know going into a major surgery that you are in such good hands.
I know girl I am soooooo sick on the liquid diet as well. I see so may people on here who are aloud to eat way sooner than what we are aloud. But doctors orders I guess we have to be good :(
RehabRN
on 4/8/12 4:30 am - WA
VSG on 04/11/12
 Ie been having some low blood sugar not good thinking times. 
free4l1fe
on 4/8/12 1:43 pm - University Place, WA
REALIZE Band on 03/27/12
 awww I'm so so sorry. You must be feeling miserable. Hopefully you didn't have to cook for easter.
RehabRN
on 4/8/12 2:09 pm - WA
VSG on 04/11/12
 No. Thankfully I didn't. Bought subway for my person :) 
Im better tonight. Heading into work should help
Most Active