Looking for WLS friendly doc in Spanaway area

Shotrod64
on 2/27/12 4:30 pm - Spanaway, WA
I'm needing a doctor who is wls friendly and is part of the tricare insurance network. Thinking of a revision down the road and would be great to have one familiar and approving of WLS. Doesn't have to be right in town. A personality would be great too! Any suggestions would be super!
Need to find one soon for present health issues also.

Thanks!
Shotrod64
on 2/28/12 5:28 am - Spanaway, WA
Anywhere in tacoma area would be good
jzwife
on 8/8/12 4:19 pm
I realize tis was posted about six months ago and perhaps you have found someone by now. I am hoping to have a revision done soon and just saw Dr. Hanafy in Kent. He takes TriCare and does revisons. I was very impressed with him and his staff. Not once did he talk down to me but was very kind and understanding of the need for a revision. He spent over 2 hours with me today and I am now on my way. Just need to make sure TriCare cooperates!
Shotrod64
on 2/10/13 3:22 pm, edited 2/10/13 3:22 pm - Spanaway, WA
Don't feel badly, i didn't see notification and it's been how long now since your reply?! I did change docs but only because the other one was biding time to retirement i believe. I have a younger one now but not sure exactly how he feels about WLS. He offered some kind of diet pills which even that was a surprise to me as i've never had that offered before with any docs. Right now i'm working on getting a numbness issue resolved which i started with the old doc and got nowhere. But i did inform the new one that i was thinking of a revision and what kind etc. Will see i suppose. It's been a little over 4 yrs now since i had the sleeve done. Kent is a drive but not too awful long of one, too bad i didn't see this before as i might of persued him as i hadn't switched docs yet at that time. Thank you so much for the reply and i will keep it in mind as never know, i might change docs again, as much as i hate change.

Hope all worked out for you and you did get or are in the process of getting your revision! Have say WOW 2 hrs? I've never had a doc spend one not alone 2!
Most Active