LisaAnn?

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/11 9:43 am - TX
If you read this will you PM me?  I want to ask you some questions about your stay on Ft. Lewis.  I may be having DS surgery at Madigan if I can work out the long distance details......but hate to bother Dr. Martin with lodging questions!

If anyone else knows how to contact LisaAnn would you let her know I am searching for her!
thanks,
Kristi

I tried to PM you, but I think your profile is private.
heathermc44
on 7/14/11 2:17 pm - Bremerton, WA
I don't know LisaAnn but are you trying to stay at the hotel on Ft. Lewis?  If you are looking for the phone number you should be able to search the internet for that.  Or, you can call the surgery clinic at Madigan and ask them, or get ahold of the nurses.  They should be able to help you, as well.  Good luck to you!  I had my surgery at Madigan and it went very well.  I felt I had excellent care.

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/11 12:55 am - TX
Thanks Heather, I am trying to stay at Ft. Lewis because we are active duty army and I will need to be there for 2 to 3 weeks.  I am trying to figure out the logistics of traveling that far for surgery and then staying in the area for that long.   Not sure if we will drive up there or fly but we need a car since we will be there so long.  My husband was stationed at Ft. Lewis about 10 years ago and his 3 sons still live in the area so he wants to spend some time with them.  I called a couple of rental car places at the airport and they quoted me over $1400!  YIKES.   Someone suggested I try "off airport" for a rental car......and I know I could google it, but not knowing the area.....I feel sorta lost.   I am also trying to figure out how we would get from the airport to Ft. Lewis lodge?  Or to an offsite rental car area.........my husband even suggested us both driving up there and me flying home but I am not sure how I can do that cuz a one way flight that isn't booked until I am already in WA and "know" when I am released to go home would be astronomical I think!

I was trying to contact LisaAnn because she has had a few surgeries with Dr. Martin and I thought she may be able to help me!  :)

thanks for your help and support too.  I only have Dr. Martin's # and email....I haven't ever talked to the clinic yet or any of the nurses......I guess that is an idea.....should I call Lakeisha?  I do have her # but that is it!?   thanks!
Most Active