new around here

jarretbabe
on 4/12/11 11:32 am - Olympia, WA
Hello everyone.
I have been lurking around for a while now, and figured it was time to introduce myself,
My name is Kim, I am a 33 yr old mom of three. I am currently working with Dr. Srikanth on the six month supervised weightloss my insurance company requires, though I do have conditional approval that as soon as its over I can schedule surgery. I was pretty frustrated with it at first, but have come to the conclusion i need the time to complete all the testing and Paperwork lol.
I absloutly adore Dr.Srikanth, I am glad I decided to go with him than UW.
gymmom33
on 4/12/11 1:16 pm - Edgewood, WA
Hi Kim...nice to meet you!! I had my surgery last November and am doing pretty good so far. I had the sleeve. You have picked a great Doctor!! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
Have a great day!
Diane 

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/11 7:36 am - Olympia, WA
Jenn, you live in Olympia? Me too! And I'm 31, so right around the same age as you too (tho no kids!)

We are starting a support group in Tumwater (I think you can find it when doing the search for groups here on OH), and I'm sure we would welcome pre-ops as well as the usual post-ops, if you want to meet people face to face and talk. It meets once a month, I think its the third Tuesday of each month.

If you have any questions or ever need a person to talk with about the process, email me. I'm only 3 months post op. Who knows, maybe we can walk around Capitol Lake!
Most Active