Need help finding a support group

JCFithen
on 4/6/11 11:15 pm

Hello I'm new to this site and I need help finding an in-person support group around Everett.  I had my surgery in Sept. 2009 and was doing pretty well after many complications then I had a few traumatic things happen in my life and have hit a brick wall.  I feel like seeing other WLS success stories and hearing what people have to say would help me out a lot. Thank you, JC

Katie M.
on 4/7/11 9:15 am - WA
Hi there - check out www.pacificnutritionwellness.com
I work for the Bariatric Program at Puget Sound Surgical Center and we partner with Pacific Nutrition & Wellness to provide our aftercare programs whi*****lude support groups!

What surgery did you have??

Katie!
LittleMissSunshine
on 4/11/11 3:14 pm
You might also try Northwest Weight Loss Surgery... they're in Everett and I think they offer a support group, though I'm not sure because I wound up switching surgeons when I changed my mind from the band to the VSG.

If you don't mind driving a little bit, I believe Northwest Hospital and Medical Center (northern Seattle) offers an in-person support group through their Bariatric Surgery Program too.

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

nvr2l82strt
on 8/14/12 1:01 am - puyallup, WA
Hi,
I am currently attending NWWLS center in Everett for my 6mo supervised diet in order to get my VSG done........my surgeon will be Dr.Michaelson.........Im curious as to why u vhng clinics.....does he not have experience in VSG's?......can u please let me know?.....as I would hate to waste my time with jim if hes not experienced.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
=-)
mydi4u
on 4/13/11 9:58 am - federal way , WA
 Everett: Northwest weight loss surgery clinic conference room. 125 130th street se Everett, wa  *(1866-3502263 Please call first ) * 2nd monday  LAPBAND and 3rd Thursday LAPBAND 

University of Washington Medical Center also has a support group. I got a hand out from my doctor that has a list of all the support groups in washington . 

Heres a number they listed to contact someone about finding a support group. Hope this helps!!! 206-598-1752 Bariatric support info line
Most Active