Guess I need to sign in on Wa. site...

paulasb
on 3/23/11 3:33 am - Sammamish, WA
Hi to all the other brave girls out there in Washington taking this journey. I've been on the VSG forum for awhile and didn't realize there was a state site.
Had VSG surgery by Dr Srikanth at St Francis hospital on 1/19/11 and am down 35lbs since the pre-surgery 10 day liquid diet to today 9 weeks out. I'm 58 and only wish I could have had this surgery 25 years ago, but better late than never.
Hi to all...
Paula

gymmom33
on 3/23/11 6:02 am - Edgewood, WA
 Hey Paula~ We already met, but glad you found the board also!!! I didnt think of checking for just WA people! Now we know!
Diane

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 3/30/11 5:56 am
DS on 09/27/23
    Hello friends!  Dr. Srikanth and other area professionals will be joining us at the OH Bellevue Event on July 15th and 16th and he will be on the Q & A panel that Friday, so if you haven't already, check out the event at  http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/2011-seattle-event.html   for more information!  We're very happy to be coming back to Seattle area and are looking forward to making new friends!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

gymmom33
on 3/30/11 6:30 am - Edgewood, WA
 Thanks Kim..I have heard about the conference. Just not sure it would be something I would go to by myself. I dont really know anyone else going.  I'll think about it tho.

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
countrygolden
on 4/1/11 2:52 pm - Amboy, WA
Hi to you as well! I had the surgery 2/2 and I'm down 25 lbs. I love my sleeve!! I've been thinking about the OH event...but I'm still now sure. I'm like gymmom...not sure I want to go alone.

Starting Weight-228.6, SW-221.4, CW-173 GW-125
paulasb
on 4/2/11 8:02 am - Sammamish, WA
Hi there,
Well I don't know anyone either, but theOH event gives me a good chance to meet some of you wonderful gals. Would also like to support OH as I don't want to see them stop coming to Seattle. What do we have to loose, if nothing else it gives us a venue to celebrate our successes and comiserate our challenges.
I'm going, hope to see you there!
Paula

Katie M.
on 4/5/11 12:35 pm - WA
I will be there!!!
Most Active