Thinapalooza!!

Susan O.
on 3/9/11 6:52 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
     You are invited to THINAPALOOZA!!
   Monday, March 28th, 2011  5:30-7:30 p.m.
   Thru Thick N' Thin Weight Loss Surgery Support Group is celebrating it's 3rd Anniversary with a "Thinapalooza" party! We'll have free samples, games, success stories, prize drawings and FUN! Please bring a "before" picture for our Gallery. (you will get it back)  Plan now to attend and celebrate with YOUR support group friends!
    We'll be at our regular location  - Pierce County Fire Station #61, 100 114th Street S., Parkland, WA 98444. 
(Location is one block off Pacific Ave/SR7 in Parkland) Come in the back door! 
 For more information and directions, please follow link below.
Please click "event" and RSVP so I know how many to expect.
If you've never attended TTNT, or been away for awhile, now's the time to come! See you there!

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

gymmom33
on 3/24/11 12:36 am - Edgewood, WA
 Hi Susan~ Im new to the WA boards and just saw your posting. Is this just for RNY's or is this for any surgery type? I live in the Federal Way area but might be interested in trying it out!! Sounds like a fun night.

HW 367 Start of liquid diet 342  SW 325  CW 199 GW 160
    Diane
Susan O.
on 3/26/11 5:23 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi!
   Thru Thick N' Thin is open to all surgery types! We also have several non-surgical weight loss members that could not find support elsewhere. We have folks that travel from Renton, FW, Olympia, etc., for the group. It's only once a month, so not too hard on the gas budget!
This meeting will definitely be different from "usual", but will be a great time for you to come and get acquainted! 
   If you haven't, click on the link by my signature and sign up as part of the group, then you'll get reminders, etc.
   Hope to see you on Monday!
Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Most Active