Looking for friends...

Mrs-stick
on 2/27/11 10:04 am - Orting, WA
Hello,
I am in Orting. Just looking for WLS friends.
      I Like this quote I dislike this quoteWhy compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.?

Susan O.
on 2/28/11 3:38 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Please join us at the Thru Thick N' Thin monthly meeting tonight, Feb. 28th, (and ever 4th Monday of each month) from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Feel free to come at any time during those hours. No children under age 18, and please silence cell phones.

Come in the back door, and be sure to knock if it's locked.
We are featuring bariatric-friendly recipes this month - so bring your favorite, and a sample to taste if you wish.

Pierce Count Fire Station, 114th & A Street Tacoma, WA.
(Parkland area - Hwy 512 east to Pacific Ave. exit south. A St. is one block east of Pacific/ SR 7.)
Hope to see you there!

Merrilou Gronholdt
on 3/1/11 12:46 am - WA
There is a great Support Group Meeting Thursday March 17th at the Auburn Hospital. Roberta Christian is the host. her # is 206-353-8146 or E- Mail rjc@rcsconer. It is a fun meeting!

Merrilou
BandtoSleeve
on 3/1/11 12:20 pm - Redmond, WA
I'm brand new and lonely here in Redmond. Anyone looking for a friend?
Lap Band Aug. 2005, Revision to VSG and Band Removed Aug. 2010

SapphireStar
on 3/13/11 9:44 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi!

I'll be your friend!   I live in Puyallup.

Hope you have a good day!
LittleMissSunshine
on 3/19/11 7:17 am
Hey there,

I'm in Duvall and am hoping to get the VSG... going to a WLS seminar at Swedish on Wednesday to start the process. 

Do you ever get out Duvall at all?  I work in Seattle on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but either work from home or float around the Eastside Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  I've also been known to squat in empty offices in Redmond if I need to be on campus for a meeting (yes, Microsoft).

I'm always happy to meet new people... feel free to get in touch if you'd like to meet up or coffee sometime :-).

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

Nascarfanjw
on 3/14/11 4:03 am - Olympia, WA
RNY on 08/10/10 with

Hello,
   I am in Lacey and want to welcome you!!   I don't think you are too far rom me in Orting.  Feel free to add me as a friend!!  Do you plan on attending the convention this summer in Seattle?  Jenny

onefunolygirl
on 3/23/11 5:31 pm - Olympia, WA

Hi,  I am in located in Olympia.  I just started attending a local OH Support Group a couple of months ago located in Tumwater the 3rd tuesday of each month from 6:00-7:30.  We would love to have you join us. 

I will be attending the OH Conference held in Bellevue July 15 and 16th.  If you plan to attend and have not purchased your tickets yet, you can get tickets using our OH leaders conference code for $45 and that includes both an OH T-Shirt and tote bag.

Let me know if you would like additional information.

-Teresa

5' 6", 53 years old 

Highest Weight:   320+  ( Years ago ), Surgery Weight:  270    ( 11/12/10 )
First Major Goal:       220     ( Century Club!!!  100 lbs lost from my highest weight, (Achieved  3/24/11))
Second Major Goal: 198.7  ( Onederland!!!  Have not been been there in 20+ years (Achieved  8/4/11))
Third Major Goal:     160     ( Lost Myself!!!  Half the person I used to be (Achieved 4/14/12 at 159lbs))

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/11 12:28 am - WA
I just wanted to give a guick hello as I am in Lacey too.  It would be really nice to connect with some other locals even if it is just on the boards.

Hope you are all having a great day!
onefunolygirl
on 3/23/11 5:27 pm - Olympia, WA

Hi,  I am in located in Olympia.  I just started attending a local OH Support Group a couple of months ago located in Tumwater the 3rd tuesday of each month from 6:00-7:30.  We would love to have you join us.  Let me know if you would like additional information.

-Teresa

5' 6", 53 years old 

Highest Weight:   320+  ( Years ago ), Surgery Weight:  270    ( 11/12/10 )
First Major Goal:       220     ( Century Club!!!  100 lbs lost from my highest weight, (Achieved  3/24/11))
Second Major Goal: 198.7  ( Onederland!!!  Have not been been there in 20+ years (Achieved  8/4/11))
Third Major Goal:     160     ( Lost Myself!!!  Half the person I used to be (Achieved 4/14/12 at 159lbs))

Most Active