WLS support group in Marysville!

jennay
on 2/2/11 11:19 am
Our next meeting is TOMORROW! February 3rd @ 6pm

Monthly Support Group for patients interested in a positive, safe environment to discuss issues, ask questions, share stories, and celebrate victories with weight loss surgery (all types welcome).  Whether you are a current patient, are scheduled for surgery, or are just gathering information about weight-loss surgery then this is the place for you!

Important Details:

First Thursday of each month 6-7 pm
Grandview Village*
5800 64th ST NE (near the Marysville YMCA)
Marysville WA 98270

*when you enter the lobby the staff will direct you to the meeting room

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and I really hope to see some of our friends who haven't been able to make it for a while... we miss you!     Our next meeting will be on February 3rd *6pm-7pm*

Katie M.
on 2/2/11 12:36 pm - WA
Nice! I am the leader of the Edmonds Sleeve Group! Cool to meet ya ;)
kelly_hope
on 2/7/11 3:37 pm - Marysville, WA
Will there be a meeting in March? I just missed seeing this! I'm just up the street on 64th so this would be a wonderful location for me. Send me a message and let me know, please.

Thank you!
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

jennay
on 2/7/11 10:06 pm
Hi Kelly- we are definitely meeting in March 6-7 pm, first Thursday (see original post for address). Looking forward to meeting you! We are a small laid back group, full of encouragement (and support) for eachother... see you in March!
kelly_hope
on 2/8/11 8:46 am - Marysville, WA
kelly_hope
on 2/8/11 8:47 am - Marysville, WA
Excellent! I drove by the address and it's super close. Can't wait to meet you all! :D
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

Most Active