Gastric Band Support Group Meeting Reminder

Lisa O.
on 1/20/11 5:27 am - Snoqualmie, WA
Hi,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I would like to invite any interested  Adjustible Gastric Band patients, pre or post op, to my support group, "Growing Thin". 

We meet the last Saturday of each month at the Starbucks in Tukwila at 9:00 a.m.  It's a very positive and encouraging group of about 12 women or so in attendance each month.  We hold a very open, non-structured meeting where we discuss living with the Band, share eperiences, and celebrate WL victories .

If you have an Adjustible Gastric Band and are looking for  fun, education, and a supportive experience please feel free to join us!

If you're interested, please respond so I can get a head count and send you directions to the Starbucks.

Best~
Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Ambelina
on 1/21/11 1:16 pm - Salem, OR
Hi Lisa,
how did it go for you in the holidays?  Was it uou that had parents you were helping get settled in?    I'm going to get my aunt to come with me.  I will keep you posted.  If not , I think my mom like to make a weekend of it.

Hope family and work are going well. 

Amy
Highest 298; Pre-op: 279; PreOp BMI 41.  CW: 188 & Current BMI: 30!!!!! Thank you Lord for Dr Nair!!!
1st Goal 248;  2nd Goal 230 met!!!! 7/2010;  3rd Goal 215 - met 9/18/10!!!; 4th Goal 200 - 12/20/2010...  Surgeons goal met - I'd like to lose a litte more.  

Most Active