Bariatric Surgery at Madigan/Fort Lewis/Wellness Test question

1Blessed4life
on 5/26/11 11:47 am
I just noticed this post & wondered how everyone is doing after surgery & if anyone attends a support group at Fort Lewis?

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11  

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/11 12:20 pm - TX
I am an armywife at Ft. Hood, TX.  I am wanting info about the DS at Madigan.  The surgeons here don't do it.  I tried to PM "1blessedforlife" but I guess your profile is private?  I will be a band revision.  I do have Lakesha's phone number but would love any info ya'll can provide me on how to "travel" to do this?

thanks,
Kristi
1Blessed4life
on 6/21/11 5:54 pm
Call Madigan Army med center & ask for the pathway list - you should be able to have your PCM refer you out to get those doctors to release you for surgery. Also contact Col Martin & ask him to put you on his wait list - do lots & lots of research to make sure you know what surgery you want. We are moving/PCSing back to Fort Lewis this week - packers come today! So I dont know how much I will be on the computer until the 1st week of July. I flew from NJ to WA to have my DS surgery with Dr Martin. I've lost 120 lbs, & will follow up with him when I get back to WA.
Hope you can travel to WA & follow up with the surgery you want, God Bless your journey!
Tina

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image 
 HW: 260 / SW: 254 / CW: 140 on 01/15/13 Orig GW: 150             ~Jeremiah 29:11  

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/11 10:51 pm - TX
thanks so much Tina, would you "friend" me so we can PM?  Good luck on your move!!  Your pictures are in inspiration!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/14 5:41 pm
with

Hello I do have a question... I would like to know when I see my PCM here at NHB Bremerton what packet/check list do I need to ask her for? 

soldierzgirl36
on 1/28/11 12:52 pm - WA
Hey there,

I am a armywife living on McChord and getting surgery at Madigan. My surgeon there is Col Matt Martin. I already saw him last week and got my date for 7 March. He is awsome and knows soo much. I also love Sebesta but he is also wonderful.  The phsyc eval is a breeze. Just be honest with your answers. The first part visit is a test that is kinda long but like a SAT test. Multi choice, then the second just lasts a few minutes to see if you have any concerns or fears and to tell you that you can continue treatment with that dept after durgery if you want. Keep in touch and add me as a friend so we can chat and swap information!!

SOLDIERZGIRL

Most Active