Hi from a NYer!

Maryellen R.
on 12/10/10 4:03 pm - Sayville, NY
 Hello,

I may be visiting Seattle in 2011 and wanted to make some new friends.
I am an OH Support Group Leader and Bariatric Coach.  I had the RNY in 2006 and have lost 120lbs.
My support group is called LIPO (Long Island Post Ops), we have a FREE virtual support group forum both  which is not very active a big one on Facebook, check it out at 
www.facebook.com/pages/LIPO-Long-Island-Post-Ops/369315852300

Tata for now!
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

nicola542
on 1/2/11 12:05 pm - Bremerton, WA
 Just wanted to say hi MaryEllen! Haven't been on the boards much in the last few months or more, things have just been crazy outside of the computer in reality. I had my surgery last May and so far have lost apprx 105lbs, but feeling a little down about it because I had cookies and not good for me foods(only bites, but when it's bad, it's bad) and I've been at the same weight for a few months now going up and down about 4 lbs. Before surgery and after I was real big on water aerobics, but than after my husband went back to school, money got to tight and I was doing some DVDs but those are hard for me to keep motivated because I don't enjoy it like the water. Anyways we have a gazzelle and an ab lounger in the house again and I'm trying those.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Seattle, it's a great place! There's many Support groups around there, I know SPS is active and wonderful group of ladies, but where I live across the water from Seattle I can't find an active Bremerton group.

Most Active