Puget Sound Surgical Center

countrygolden
on 12/5/10 12:27 pm - Amboy, WA
Has anyone had their surgery through Puget Sound Surgical Center? My experience so far has been great but just curious about feedback from anyone else about the surgery being "outpatient'.
Katie M.
on 12/6/10 6:18 am - WA
Hi there!

I am 2 years out from my Sleeve surgery! I had a wonderful experience in their program and beleive it to be the best around. :O)

As of last month, I am actually working for the Bariatric Program at PSSC. I am honored to be able to help those who are struggling just like I was.

I am not a salesperson! I can get you any information you need - feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 425 778 2220 ext.216

There are a couple other people on my friends list here that were patients here as well. I am still trying to make friends - so don't laugh at how little friends I have.

Katie
countrygolden
on 12/6/10 1:05 pm - Amboy, WA
Thank you Katie! It does say something about a place when the patients want to work for them!

My only true concern is this is the only place I have seen that the sleeve is done on an outpatient basis. Everyone else seems to require 1-2 days of hospitalization. I certainly don't care to be in a hospital but I am worried about how I will feel afterwards and whether I will feel comfortable leaving at the end of the day.

Just how DO you feel afterwards?
Katie M.
on 12/7/10 3:12 am - WA
You're welcome! I do beleive we are the only center providing this surgery as a day surgery. The experience was fine for me... You wake up a little woozy from the anesthesia and a little pain from surgery of course. I went home and took my meds and was great. You are down for a week or two post-op for recovery. You are mostly feeling drained, and you will be taking some pain meds as well. Our program has you returning to the center the next day to have an IV of fluids to ensure you are properly hydrated.

Feel free to email me for a faster response time. lol. I know all of the questions do not come to mind at the same time!

[email protected]

Katie
kelly_hope
on 2/6/11 7:34 am - Marysville, WA
(Hi Katie!)

I'm a patient at PSSC. I'm still in the process and am hoping for surgery in April. The staff is so very supportive and seem like they will do anything to help you along your journey.
 KELLY RNY  34yo 5'5" HW 288 SW 274 CW 188 GW 140

Katie M.
on 2/8/11 10:46 am - WA
(HI KELLY)

hehe
Most Active