IN REMEMBRANCE OF KATHY H

maxs_mom
on 11/19/10 11:54 pm - Auburn, WA
I just learned that Kathy H ( http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/kweb4/ ) died at home on the night of November 11, 2010. 

This is the only information I have at the moment but will post more if and when I receive it.

Kathy was a vibrant woman with a quick wit and a gentle nature.  She made her  first foray into the WA forum less than two years ago and some of you may recall her first avatar; a cartoonish image of a pleasantly plump pink pig wearing a pink tutu.  Indeed, when I first met this lovely woman before a Dr. Srikanth support group when Karin, Denise, Kathy, and I met for a cup of tea and dish of laughter; it was only when Kathy revealed that she was the "pig ballerina" on OH that I was able to connect the obviously intelligent woman who posted in this forum with the beautiful soul before me.

Please take a moment today to remember this remarkable woman.

~Namaste~

Amy

Helen_Anne
on 11/21/10 12:10 am - Bremerton, WA
Amy...

Thank you for letting us know... I remember Kathy... I will keep Kathy's Family in my prayers.

Helen

Consult W/Surgery W/Revision W/Goal W
332.5/302.6/231/200

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/10 2:28 am - .., WA
What caused her death?
Dapme
on 11/27/10 1:29 pm - kingwood, TX
Kathy died from colon cancer. By the time it was discovered it had already spread to her
liver and bones.

She is greatly missed.

Regards,
Denise
PinkFlamingoes
on 11/28/10 10:42 am - Buckley, WA
Very sad . My thoughts & prayers are with her family .

Most Active