Panni at Madigan

kittykatzmom
on 9/23/10 7:16 am - Mason co., WA
Just a quick question....
Is any else having trouble getting their panni done at Madigan?  I was told after my surgery in April of 08 that in a yr. I could have it done, Now it seems I am getting the run around and was told yesterday it could be up to 2 yrs from now.   WTF......  Getting VERY frustrated.

~Cindy~

Forevrtaja
on 9/26/10 5:38 am
I'm not sure what the wait time is, but I do know if you have a hernia it's quicker.  Are you looking to have General Surgery do it or Plastics?  I had Gen Surg do mine, but I also had a hernia and another issue.

Good Luck to you!  I hope you get the answers your looking for and have that panni soon.
I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
kittykatzmom
on 9/26/10 10:04 am - Mason co., WA
WELL.......LOL  how do I get a hernia??????lol

~Cindy~

Forevrtaja
on 9/26/10 11:31 am
LOL if I had the answer to that, I am sure I'd be a rich woman.

I am not saying good-bye to food, but just setting new boundaries in our relationship 

HW/SW/CW/GW
404/387/212/199
Fleur de Lis TT with Hernia repair 8/20/2010.  13 lbs of skin removed!
netta
on 10/13/10 5:36 am
hi ladies,
try the support group at the ACS Building on Ft Lewis,it iS a patient led support group,people who have had their Bariatric surgery at Madigan,it is every thursday,5-7pm,come early or late ,just come,,,tomarrow we are having a surgery friendly potluck/clothing exchange,,Oct 14th,you will get the info you need, and the support of people who are in your shoes,My name is Redd, Please come and enjoy the group of Losers.Acs Building across the street from Waller Hall,on Ft Lewis
Cathy R.
on 10/28/10 2:28 pm - yelm, WA
I'm interested as well, but a general surgery nurse told me today that effective July 2010 the Surgeon General now requires the Plastic and General surgery departments to charge for these surgeries. She said once the surgery is paid for the receipt has to be shown prior to scheduling. I do not know for how much and for which ones exactly but I'm hoping to find out more early 2011. Dr Kjorstad told me in June that he was expecting the cost to be 2000-6000 dollars for a tummy tuck.
The support groups are much more likely to have more updated information. I sure hope that wouldn't apply to anyone already on the list. I'm not there, yet.
Cathy R    
vhagen20
on 1/6/11 5:18 pm - Lacey, WA
Im not sure on that. Im a Patient at Madigan getting ready for the surgery myself. I heard they wont do plastic now?

Im assuming you had the surgery there  and I was wondering about how long after the pshyc tests will I be waiting for the surgery or surgery date? I think im near but I have the second pshyc part left and I think im done with the path after that? Anyways thanks!
Most Active