Where are you in Washington? Care to share a few details about yourself?

dawneb
on 10/22/10 12:08 pm - Pacific, WA
Hi all!  I'm a 41F married, with two kids, 6 and 7.  Had lap band in 2007.  Have had many problems with it and am now back to what I weighed pre-op, sigh, and then some!!  Going in Monday for an EGD to make sure I dont have a stricture and then hopefully revising to VSG in December. I live in the Auburn area.  Glad this site is here!

Thorney
on 10/23/10 12:10 pm - Seattle, WA
I'm Thorney, and i am 52.  I live in the Redondo Beach area.  I am almost 6 years out.  I'm married and have two adult sons and three fur children.

Thorney
280/132

amyattitude
on 1/6/11 1:20 pm - Longview, WA
Hi. I'm Amy. I am 33 and live in Longview WA. I am 6 days away from RNY surgery @ SWWMC in Vancouver. I have 2 kids and am a stay at home mom. Still making thru the skim milk diet. I haven't cheated AT ALL!  I am hoping for a goal weight of 135.

Lindsey82
on 1/6/11 3:12 pm
My name is Lindsey, and I am from Kelso, WA. I had my RNY on July 30, 2010 and have lost 100 pounds as of yesterday morning. I have not felt this good in years! I am married to a man in law enforcement, and I am a school teacher. I would LOVE to know if there are any support groups in my area, as I had my rny in Seattle. I will even start one if there are people who need this accountability as well.

amyattitude
on 1/7/11 5:00 am - Longview, WA
There are support groups in Vancouver. I was thinking about starting a group on here for SW WA. I see lots of them for the Seattle area, but none for us around here.

Lindsey82
on 1/7/11 4:33 pm
I am 28 and live in Kelso, Wa. I am  a teacher and had rny on July 30th. Just hit my 100 pounds lost a couple of days ago.

Most Active