A OH SH*T moment, what to do?

kaiti1965
on 7/29/10 12:48 pm - Wenatchee, WA
Ok today my DH gets a phone call from the loan company I took my medical loan out with, stating we need to re-apply for our medical loan for my surgery as the loan did not get completed? He calls me in a panic, I call them, only to find out that when I applied for the loan the doc who was doing the surgery is also responisble for signing a page of the loan. He has to sign this page, stating he accepts the terms of the loan and will get funded thru them. If not the loan expires and he does not get payment.  Well guess what, he didnt get the page signed and turned in? So what this means is HE DOES NOT GET PAID FOR my surgery that was completed last Friday afternoon.   At this point I have contacted my patient co-ordinator, and she has said let them contact me. I know the Drs. office has been contacted by the Loan company that there will be no payment due to him dropping the ball.   I need feed back,

WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION?

I dont want to screw anyone, but prior to me leaving for surgery I spoke to all three people. The loan people, the pt co-ordinator, and the Dr.s office, to make sure all was in order. They said yes.  I was flying 3000 miles for this surgery to Mexico and did not want any problems financially or medically.   Then thi****s.... now what?
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/10 12:22 pm - .., WA
Im sure buried in the paperwork you signed a page that says you agree to ultimately pay the bill. So, if I were you Id raise the roof someplace before you get sued.

Maybe another loan company?
Most Active