Plastic Surgeon Recommendation Please

Beebear
on 7/21/10 3:28 am - Seattle, WA
Hi Everyone,

I am researching plastic surgeons in the Seattle area and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations.  Right now, I'm leaning towards Dr. Marosan.  Has anyone used him?  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks to all!

Nancy

Everything is alright in the end.  If it's not alright, it's not the end.

- My mom

Aberdare
on 7/21/10 1:30 pm - Bellevue, WA
Dr. Min  in kirkland  came to our support group and he impressed us all. Understands wt loss
surgery, went to med school with one of our bariatric surgeons.  good luck
Jay

FabBy50 .
on 7/26/10 1:58 am - Everett, WA
Dr. Downey at NW hospital is very good. I don't know anything about Dr. Marosan. Good luck!
Pam M.
on 7/26/10 2:34 pm - WA
I bookmarked this thread last October, where Dr. Dry gets a lot of recommendations:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/WA/4034807/Seattle-Area-Plastics- Recommendations/

Dr. Dry was one of the names that my surgeon gave me at my last appt. I have not had plastic surgery yet, but I plan on having my initial consult with Dr. Dry, based on my surgeon's recommendation, and then seeing his name on the above thread.

Here is Dr. Dry's website:

www.gavindry.com/

~My story on my revision to RNY from the lap-band is in my profile~

MzScarlett
on 8/3/10 10:12 am, edited 8/3/10 10:13 am - Seattle, WA
 I'm nowhere near the PS phase, but have done some some preliminary research. Dr. Dry is supposedly one of the best plastic surgeons in the country. You know it's a good sign when doctors rave about other doctors!

Dr. Marosan looks like a great doc, too! I'm particularly impressed with his breast lift pictures. It's probably worth consulting with more than one doctor.

Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you decide. :)
Most Active