support group Puyallup area?

Pamelamk
on 7/14/10 1:07 pm
 I live in Graham, Wa had my surgery June in everett and looking for local support group.. had RNY proximal.  if anyone knows of one close let me know.. 

thanks

Pamela
Merrilou Gronholdt
on 7/15/10 5:18 am - WA
Roberta Christian Hosts a support group at Auburn Hospital, Her phone # is (206) 353 8146.

Merrilou
vitalady
on 7/17/10 5:59 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
There are 2 in Puyallup near Costco.

They were this last week and again next Aug 9 and 10.

There is also an OH group at the Summit Library, except this week it's moved and I'm sure on this message board. "Thru Thick 'n Thin", meets Monday at 5:30. It was behind Albertson's there, but moved this week. Obviously, my brain did, too.

I'm out of town, so won't be there, wasn't at my own either, will be in August, tho.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Susan O.
on 7/22/10 7:00 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with
Hi Pamela,
   Please join us at the Thru Thick N' Thin WLS Support Group Meeting on
Monday, July 26, 2010 from 5:30pm until 7:30pm . We are open to all surgery types, and even non-surgical weight loss persons that desire support.  I'm sure you will find it helpful and interesting. We are meeting at Fire Station 6-1, 114th & A St. in Parkland. From Hwy 512 take the Pacific Ave (Hwy 7) exit south. Take a left on 112th Street, travel approx. 2 blocks to A Street, and turn right. Travel 2 blocks south to 114th St., and the FS is on the right. Come in the back door, or ask for the meeting room.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Pamelamk
on 8/13/10 3:31 am
 thank you for the posts.  when is the next meeting I just got back on here due to being out of town.. so would love to go to meeting.
Most Active