back from hospital again

writerscrawlz
on 7/8/10 2:02 am - Cheney, WA
Hi!  I'm still alive and back from the hospital for a second time.  The heat is wearing on me a bit (dizzy), but I'm remembering to drink drink drink!  I ended up pretty sick after vomiting for nearly 13 days and they widened the stricture so I feel better now!

I'm still tired and sadly, I've had to find my dog a new home because he needs surgery I cannot afford.  The awesome thing is that I believe God put somebody in my life because not only will my dog have a terrific home, but the folks taking him will give him the medical attention he needs.  (I'll go for a smaller dog next time)  I have decided to wait several months before considering another canine - and also, I'm certain God will place the right one with me. 
MeaganJo
on 7/8/10 2:31 pm - Spokane, WA
Good to hear you are doing much better but sorry to hear about your dog. We recently gave our big dog (our family protector) to a family member thats house got broke into while he was camping. And apparently he doesn't want to come home he is happy where he is at... He is now spoiled beyond belief and that is a good thing!

My new pouch was born 7/19/10
~meg~
writerscrawlz
on 7/11/10 2:36 am - Cheney, WA
I hear ya!  My dog is going to a 72 acre farm - a chance for him to be a real collie for the first time in his life! 

Also, sadly, the vomiting started again
bahiagrl59
on 7/12/10 1:29 pm
I am sure glad that someone is mentioning God in all this:) Why did you go back in...And what is a stricture. Isnt that for lap band? Thanks Blessings. kelly
Most Active