3 years ago today.....

Susan O.
on 6/27/10 9:21 am - Tacoma, WA
RNY on 06/27/07 with

was my re-birthday! I do not regret my decision at all, and urge everyone to "go for it" if you are considering WLS. Please do attend as many seminars and support group meetings as you can  to arm yourself with information for those who will challenge your decision, and even for those days you may wonder WHY you had the surgery! 
   Thank you to all of you that have supported me these past 3 1/2 years on OH, and for those of you who continue to support me at group meetings. You are the stars in my life!  I do not post very often any more, as one of my "time-drains" is the computer, but just know you all are still very important to me.
XXXXXOOOOOO

Susan

Susan 

www.obesityhelp.com/group/ttnt/

RNY 6/2007   120 pounds lost - GOAL!!

Linda W.
on 6/28/10 2:05 am - Vancouver, WA
Congratulations on your success
Linda

Linda
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13 

Deb366
on 6/28/10 1:23 pm
Looking good, Susan, isn't it amazing how the time flies by? And life just goes on? Glad things are going well for you!

deb366

Currently 125  pounds
PinkFlamingoes
on 6/28/10 2:57 pm - Buckley, WA

Happy re-birthday , Susan ! You are a great role model for anyone considering WLS . And a great support group leader .

Most Active